With Paypal your financial information is private and your account is monitored 24/7 to protect you from fraudulent transactions. Have the peice of mind knowing your online purchases are safe and secure with Capture That Photographics.
PayPal - We accept payments with PayPal. PayPal is one of the most popular and secure payment methods available online.You can safely shop with CTP using PayPal as your payment method simply by clicking on the add to cart option. If you don't have a PayPal account you can still pay through PayPal as a guest using your credit card. There is NO SURCHARGE for using PayPal.
Safeguarding your financial and personal information is one of our most important priorities. That’s why we automatically encrypt all sensitive information sent between your computer and our servers.
- Your computer - When registering or logging in to our site, we verify that your Internet browser is running Secure Sockets Layer 3.0 (SSL) or higher.
- In transit - Information is protected by SSL with an encryption key length of 168 bits (the highest level commercially available).
- PayPal servers - Your personal information is stored on our servers and heavily guarded, both physically and electronically. To further shield your credit card and bank numbers, we do not directly connect our firewall-protected servers to the internet.
For more information on how you are protected with making purchases with Capture That Photographics and pay pal please click on the following link https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/security/buy-index
Online Credit Card Payments - Master, Visa and American Express
You can securely pay through PayPal as a guest using your credit card (you do not need to have a paypal account).
Bank transfer/deposit - Please contact us on 02 9233 5840 and we will take your order over the phone. We will then provide you an invoice via email with our banking details for you to make an electronic transfer, or pay direct over the counter at any Commonwealth branch. Please note, however, that we are unable to release the goods until the funds have appeared in our account.
About the Tourist Refund Scheme (TRS)
The TRS is part of the Australian Government's tax system. The scheme allows Australians and overseas visitors to claim a refund, subject to certain conditions, of the goods and services tax (GST) on goods bought in Australia.
To claim a refund travellers must -
- Spend $300 (GST inclusive) or more in the one store and retain your invoices
- Buy goods no more than 60 days before departure
- Wear or carry the goods on board the ship or aircraft and present them along with the original tax invoice, passport and international boarding pass to a Customs and Border Protection Officer at a TRS facility
- Claims at airports are available up to 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight
- Claims at seaports should be made no earlier than 4 hours and no later than 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time of the vessel.