Returns & Repairs
Returns Policy/Warranty Information
All products are genuine, Australian products and are provided with full Australian manufacturer''s warranty. The Warranty given may vary between products, but is usually 1-year coverage against manufacturing failure. Warranty on some products is limited to 90-days (Batteries). For more information please contact us on 02 9233 5840 or 0402-141-592
Returning Faulty Goods - Goods must be within original manufacturer’s warranty period and meet the following requirements.
- Faulty goods must be returned including all original packaging and box contents.
- Receipt/Invoice must be provided.
- In order for a product to be deemed DOA (Dead On Arrival) the product must be returned to Capture That Photographics within 7 days.
- Certain faults are not covered under warranty; normal wear and tear, physical damage or any sign of misuse to a unit or any fault caused by improper use is not covered; in such cases the returned goods may be rejected and returned to you.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us or the manufacturer if a claim is necessary.
Returning "change of mind" purchases
- Please choose carefully as we do not except returns due to “change of mind”
- If you decide that you do not want the goods you’ve ordered after they’ve been ordered with the supplier, you can cancel the order however if the item has been dispatched from the suppliers warehouse you may be charged a restocking fee and/or delivery fee. Restocking fee is typically 15% of the product price.
Should you an encounter a manufactures fault within the manufacturers warranty period, Please return your product to Capture That Photographics (at customers cost/liability) . We will send your product back to the manufacture for evaluation. Your repair/replacement will be approved upon inspection by the manufacturer. Before sending your product back to Capture That Photographics please contact us and one of our sales reps will approve your return and issue you with a repair return approval number.
Please note: it is a much faster process for you to contact the manufacturer directly in reagrds to your repair/replacement query. Please contact Capture That Photographics for the relevant contact number of the manufacture of your product should you wish to contact the manufacturer directly.
We do not "Grey" important meaning we do not source any of our products from overseas suppliers. ALL of our products are sourced from local Australian suppliers and therefore come with full Australian Warranties.